My Youth Soccer Guide

Nike T90 Laser II
Sweet Spot for Strikers?

The Nike T90 Laser II soccer boot is the latest in the successful Total 90 series.
The unique ShotShield technology with precision rings that provided the Total 90 Laser with the largest ’sweet spot’ in soccer cleats has been increased. This innovative system is also extended on the inside and outside of the forefoot.

Perhaps it was designed for forwards. But in reality, T90 Laser II is a dream soccer boot for anyone.

Description

Nike T90 Laser II

UPPER:

• Two versions:
    1. Kangaroo leather - the best type of leather there is; very soft, strong and easily molds to your feet.
    2. Teijin – Top Super-Microfiber material; soft, ultra-lightweight, very durable and with capability of adjusting to the foot's shape.
  • ShotShield technology - direct injected, rubber zonal rings placed on the strike zone of a soccer boot. The circular pattern helps player shape shots and control the ball.
  • eVent – water-resistant mesh fabric that allows sweat to evaporate quickly to the outside of the boot, keeping the foot dry and cool.
  • V-Twin lacing system - maximizes strike zone and optimizes fit allowing the true fit of a traditional boot, without compromising the contact zone for ball strike.
  • Improved external heel counter cup provides added stability and works in combination with a molded foam package to create a superior feet and heel lock-down.
MIDSOLE:
  • Molded EVA sockliner with poron inserts, which greatly reduce stud pressure.
OUTSOLE:
  • Lightweight TPU plate - high density component with hybrid studs that are positioned for optimal traction and comfort, distributing pressure evenly across the foot. It provides not only better balance by supporting and stabilizing the planted foot when kicking the ball, but also make you quicker on the pitch.

Available for these types of surfaces:
FG-Firm Ground and SG-Soft Ground (replaceable studs).

Various colors of Nike T90 Laser II

Nike T90 Laser II Nike T90 Laser II Nike T90 Laser II Nike T90 Laser II
Nike T90 Laser II Nike T90 Laser II Nike T90 Laser II Nike T90 Laser II

Selecting Soccer Cleats - Selecting Soccer Cleats, the most important part of soccer equipment, could be a torture. My Recommendations and Factors to Consider will help you decide, which soccer cleats are right for you.

Reviews of Online Soccer Stores - There are probably as many online soccer stores as types of soccer cleats. This made me realize that finding valuable, respectful and reliable place to buy soccer equipment could be as hard as choosing one properly. Avoid a headache and use my recommendations for the best online soccer stores on the Internet. Shop wisely and secure.

Your best soccer cleats

What are your favorite soccer cleats? - Everyone, maybe not everyone, but every soccer player has his favorite soccer cleats. It could be a very specific model, like Puma v1.06 I FG K or any Nike soccer cleats or just all Kangaroo Leather cleats. What are your preferences? What are your favorite soccer cleats and why? Have a minute...let us know.

Nike t90 laser ii on ebay

Top of Nike T90 Laser II page

Return to Nike Soccer Cleats

Return to Youth Soccer Equipment home page

Recommended
Free Download
Shopping
Soccer Brands
Soccer Info
Coaching Soccer
Web Site Info

[?] Subscribe To