SPECIAL FEATURESGIFT CERTIFICATES - There are two gift certificates available:
- Gift Card that will be mailed to you and it could be redeemed only at the retail store in Raynham Massachusetts.
- Electronic Gift Certificate that could be used online. The balance of the certificate will be added to your account with WeGotSoccer.com. You can send (email) the balance of your account to a recipient of your choice. You can also order an actual gift card with the gift certificate code, if you prefer to have the card in your hands.
ONLINE SPECIALS - This is the page with items on sale. Actually there is nothing special about these Specials. Sure, sometimes you can find good bargains there but unfortunately the quantity of products on this page is not very impressive.
Prices well, judge it your self, but don't fall for the typical "Save 48%" just compare and calculate.
PoliciesPAYMENTS POLICY - You may pay by Visa, Master Card or Discover.
SHIPPING POLICY - Within the Unite States by UPS. Days for delivery:
- West Coast 5-6 days,
- Mountain Region 4-5 days,
- Central States 3-4,
- East Coast 2-3 days (Florida 4 days).
I was presented with the following choices while test-ordering soccer cleats for $98.99 (I live in Arizona):
- UPS Ground (5 Business Days) - $9.93
- UPS 3-Day Select; (3 Business Days) - $24.58
- UPS 2nd Day Air; (2 Business Days) - $33.90
- UPS Next Day Air Saver; (1 Business Days) - $58.25
- UPS Next Day Air; Early A.M.; (1 Business Days) - $98.09
- UPS Next Day Air; (1 Business Days) - $64.89
The cost of UPS Ground delivery is pretty normal
or standard I should say
but the other choices
Why they even include these options, I don't know. Who would pay $98 for delivery of soccer shoes? That's just funny.
For international delivery you need to contact them via email. I can't even imagine what overseas shipping cost is
SECURITY POLICY - Secured SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology, verified by ControlScan.com.
RETURN POLICY - They will refund your money or exchange the product within 30 days of purchase. Of course they won't give you back your shipping cost and all items must be returned in new, store-bought condition.
There is one more policy I couldn't resist to mention:
DEFECTIVE POLICY - It states: "We guarantee all products to be free from defects for 30 days from the date of purchase. Defective products older than 60 days will be handled at our discretion."
I am just wondering what happens if the defective product is, for example, 45 days old. Aren't the items between 30 and 60 days "old" covered and should we just keep quiet for next 15 days?
I hope it's only an innocent glitch on their part but for now it's just simply funny.
Return to Online Soccer Stores
Web Site Info
[?] Subscribe To
Copyright © 2005-2013 My-Youth-Soccer-Guide.com All rights reserved.